As daycare providers we are dedicated to providing a high quality program where children, ages 3 months-12 years, have the opportunities to grow, learn and thrive. Our program provides children with safe, developmentally appropriate materials to foster growth in all areas of development (physical, cognitive and social/emotional) through play and daily experiences. We feel that the best ways for children to learn are through their experiences are within their environment. This will allow them the opportunity to explore independently, to discover and most importantly, to learn!
This year, for the 1st time, we begun implementing a preschool curriculum for our 3 and 4 year olds. We work on the computer with the ABC Mouse program and have designed on our own lesson plans as well. The children are engaged and excited about the new additions to our program!
Please check out our website and let us know what you think. Your feed back is always greatly appreciated. We hope to hear from you soon!
What We Offer
- A provider who is licensed with the Office of Children and Family Services and has an extensive Early Childhood background.
- Staff who are trained and approved through OCFS and participate in mandated trainings each year.
- All of our staff are First Aid/CPR Certified.
- Summer Camp Program For Our School Aged Children
- As a participant in the CDCCC Food Program, we are able to provide healthy meals and snacks.
- Our home provides large open spaces which gives children the space they need to move around, explore and learn.
- Field trips, which offer the opportunity for the children to learn and experience new things while out in the community.
- Curriculum based activities which provide children with the learning experiences they need to excel!
- Pre School curriculum for children 3-5yrs